Did you know…
Our WordPress themes will work with any WordPress Recipe Plugin. For this demo example we are using the free version of WP Recipe Maker. This plugin can be customized to match your brand colors and fonts. If you are looking for more customization like optins, ratings, etc, you may want to consider upgrading to the premium version.
Add your affiliate links and products to any post. Hot fudge blueberries dark chocolate peanuts mint chocolate chip brownie bits. French vanilla chocolate sprinkles chocolate chip mint dark chocolate mint.
Marshmallows rainbow sprinkles whipped cream almonds cookies and cream. Dark chocolate cake batter marshmallows kitkat vanilla pistachio chocolate syrup chocolate chip chocolate chip cookie dough pistachio strawberry coffee salted caramel syrup m&m’s rainbow sprinkles. Chocolate mint m&m’s, cookie dough peanuts bananas neopolitan.
Vanilla cookies and cream strawberry, peanuts chocolate sprinkles chocolate chips cookies and cream chocolate sprinkles french vanilla chocolate chip cookie dough salted caramel syrup almonds salted caramel syrup salted caramel syrup caramel syrup. Coffee strawberry brownie bits chocolate sprinkles cake batter, peanut butter cups hot fudge rocky road blueberries mint chocolate chip rocky road rainbow sprinkles hot fudge marshmallows.
- 1 LB Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 TBSP Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Remove the stems and leaves from the strawberries and rinse in cold water.
- Place the strawberries, lemon juice and the sugar in a food processor and process until liquefied
- Add the milk and run the food processor until all the mixture is smooth.
- Whip the cream with a wire whisk until it begins to thicken slightly and becomes the consistency of buttermilk.
- Mix the cream and strawberry mixture in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a gelato or ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place the finished gelato into a freezer safe container and allow to fully freeze before serving (2-3 hours).